An agency committed to serving orphans and families through the love of God.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
If you have any questions and/or comments about the site, please contact the webmaster by
Who can adopt?
What age children are available?
The steps for doing a Russian Adoption:
1. Complete an approved application. Contact our office to have one sent to you or you can download the application.
2. Apply with BCIS (Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services) we will send this form to you.
3. Contact a licensed adoption agency in the state where you reside to do conduct your home study. South Carolina families will receive this information with the approval of their application.
4. Complete the forms: Petition to adopt.
5. Complete the rest of your dossier.
6. Travel to visit your child.
7. Return to Russia to adopt your child.
What are the advantages of adopting from Russia?
Russian Adoption Fees
Go to Carolina Hope Contact page
If you have any questions about the Carolina Hope Christian Adoption Agency, please contact us by
Phone Number: 1-864-268-0570